Saturday 25 April 2015

Salvation Prayer:

If you just met Christ and you haven't given your heart to him through prayer, say this:

Father, I come to you in the name of Jesus.
I admit that I am a sinner.
I'm sorry for all the sins I committed.
I believe that Jesus died and rose again to pay for my sins,
and for this I'm deeply grateful.
So, I give my heart to you today.
Thank you for receiving me and for loving me first.
In Jesus' name,
Amen.

If you have just said this prayer, welcome to forever happiness, everlasting and unconditional love and ultimate protection. Welcome to life with GOD.
Trust me, you will know the difference between your old life and your new one.

If you have any questions about your new relationship with Christ, send me and e-mail, and I will definitely answer.

Email me: thegospelpreacher07@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment